backgrond

Sunday, January 22, 2012

1st Christmas

Last year I was put on bedrest 2 days after Christmas and I remember thinking about what it would be like to have 2- 10 month old little crawlers on Christmas morning.  That day came this year, and it was 10x more crazy then I had imgained laying flat in my bed last year.  It was a blast but it was nothing short of crazy!

We spent some time at Martin's parents' house on Christmas Eve and then spent the night at my parents house.  Teri, Justin and Kenzie were also apart of the slumber party. After we put the kids to bed, we stayed up and put toys together and had some cocktails. 
The boys were really into this part of the evening.

This is what Santa left for the little ones Christmas Morning.

This was their reaction! My girls just stared and took it all in.

Santa brought each of them a new "ride." The girls LOVE to ride these around the house.


 This what our Christmas morning breakfast looks like this year. 
 Uncle J got an Ipad for Christmas.  All the girls loved the Mickey Mouse movies that were downloaded by Santa.
After we ate breakfast, we went to my Martin's parents house to have lunch and open more presents.  After lunch we got in the car and drove to my Aunts house near Savannah, Ga.  This was our first road trip.  If it was not for Namy...I would have NEVER made it.  My girls are great sleepers...but only in a crib.  Not in a car seat:).
We were thankful for the family that surrounded us these few days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment