backgrond

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Videos to "Catch Up"

Here are some videos to "catch you up" on what has been going on the last 3 months.

This is a video of Hadley's first steps.  Although I would still not say she is walking.  Crawling is what she prefers.  She will stand ALL day long but will only take 1 or 2 steps.

WARNING: I am loud and squealing in the background, but you can't blame me....it was her first steps. :)
Please do not judge me...I know she was holding a sharp point while walking...I was watching closely.


 Hadley rarely has a "tantrum" and I know that I can hardly even call it a tantrum....I usually laugh and step over her when she throws herself on the ground. This was one of those days that she was frustrated and kept having a "tantrum." All because she wanted her sister's sippy cup.  It was making me laugh. I also LOVE the chatting that Harper was "saying" this is her typical gibberish. "A dicca, a dicca, a dicca, a dicca" 


They love to ride in this tiny wagon.  They usually push each other around but sometimes they like to climb in there together.  It cracks me up how they play and tease each other.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE dicca, dicca, dicca, dicca. And the moment where they both throw themselves on the floor at the same time. What are we going to do when all four of them are teenage girls at the same time???

    ReplyDelete