backgrond

Monday, June 20, 2011

Happy Father's Day


We celebrated Martin's 1st Father's Day!  Yesterday, Martin left early in the morning to play golf with some buddies.  After golf, we packed up the girls and went to Martin's parents house to celebrate Grandaddy! We enjoyed fajitas and margaritas with all of the family. 
Martin has been a wonderful father to our 2 girls.  I will never forget the evening that I told Martin he was going to be a dad.  I dreamed and dreamed about how Martin would parent and what it would feel like to watch Martin love on our baby.  A few weeks later I watched his face when we found out we were having twins.  I knew fatherhood was going to have a whole new meaning.  God has given us 2 beautiful babies and it warms my heart to watch him dress them, rock them, and make them giggle.  Our girls are mesmerized by there daddy.  I am so proud of the father he is.Click to play this Smilebox greeting


Create your own greeting - Powered by Smilebox
Free greeting personalized with Smilebox

1 comment:

  1. Traci - That was super cute and creative. One day, I am going to have good ideas like you. . . :)

    Love,
    Igs

    ReplyDelete