backgrond

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Two Little Pumpkins

We have had a lot of fun in this beautiful fall weather.  The weekends in October were full of family, fun and pumpkins.

We went to Burt's pumpkin patch with our cousin McKenzie. 

My sister took this picture to help me understand why I draw so much attention to myself.  We do get stopped a lot to "talk about twins." I don't mind chatting with the strangers, it is only when I am in a hurry that I become a little flustered.

We call that Hadley's Bulldog face


Sweet Harper



This is the pumpkin that the girls wanted to bring home:)



We went trick or treating with daddy


and we had a costume party at Nammy's!






 The girls were trying to climb up the step at Nammy's house.  We were all cheering them on.  Kenzie thought it was funny and wanted to show them how it is done.
She was giving Harper a pep talk!


3 comments:

  1. Love these pictures of the little pumpkins! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hadley's bulldog face reminds me a lot of martin for some reason ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bestill my heart. They are precious beyond words.

    ReplyDelete