backgrond

Monday, March 14, 2011

Nammy and Grandbobby's House

Martin was out of town this weekend so I took the girls to my parents house to spend the weekend with Nammy and Grandbobby.  Of course they were a ton of help...it was a vacation for me.  We took the girls to Atlanta Country Cub for lunch.  Mom and I strolled the girls around the Avenue and shopped.  I had home cooked meals and took long naps.   

McKenzie came over to play. Nammy bought all of the girls matching PJ's.  I love this picture!  McKenzie's facial expression is priceless.I am sure we will pull this photo out in the future when the girls are older.

Look at those frog legs! Some are longer than others....

Taking the girls photo took a group effort!

My girls were hungry and crying.  McKenzie wanted to help calm her little cousin.


Justin ran from side to side giving the girls sips of the bottle, and would pull it out right before the photo was snapped.


And Teri and I took a thousand pictures in hopes to get one good one!

1 comment:

  1. Those are some of my favorite people in those pics! Wish i could have watched Justin with the bottle! Beautiful babies and McKenzie looks like a china doll! We are all so blessed.

    ReplyDelete