backgrond

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Park and Pediatrition

I got out of the house TWICE with the girls yesterday! This is a big deal seeing that I have been home from the hospital for about 3 weeks and prior to that, I was on bed rest for 6 weeks.  Getting out of the house is like a kindergarten field trip every time.  Full of excitement!

We took the girls in for their 2 week check-up yesterday.  They both weigh 6lbs 4oz!  Harper has caught up.  When they came home from the hospital, Harper weighed 5lbs and Hadley weighed 5lbs 5oz. So they have both gained about a pound. Preemie clothes and diapers still fit the best but they can wear some newborn sizes. We have a lot of cute 0-3 month outfits waiting in the closet:)

Ashley and the girls came over yesterday afternoon.  We took all of the kids to the park in the neighborhood.  It was great practice for me, to see if I could get the girls in the car seat, the car seats in the car, the car seats in the stroller and then put the car seats back in the car on my own.  It was a lot easier knowing that I had a professional and experienced mom with me in case something went wrong. We had a great time. It was wonderful to be outside in the beautiful weather.








1 comment:

  1. Wow, I get to see all 4 granddaughters in one post! What a blessing. I cannot wait to see all 4 roll up in the driveway some day in the future.

    ReplyDelete