backgrond

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Daddy Days

This week was my first time back to work since December!  It was bitter sweet.  I wanted to go back to work to see coworkers and friends but I was VERY sad to leave my girls.  Going back to work has been easier than I expected.  I love getting up and starting my day early, but at about 1:00 I am ready to be home.  Martin stayed home with the girls Monday and Tuesday so that it would be an easier transition for all of us.

When I came home today, they were downstairs in the Media room, watching the big screen together.



He took the girls to lunch, Target, and the Post Office.  He had no problem running my errands for me.
Daddy thought it would be cute to make Hadley have a mowhawk while they were out and about togther. 

2 comments:

  1. He is SUCH a good daddy. I love these pics. Been thinking of you this week. Glad it's been going well. I bet your students were ecstatic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute post! Those little girls have so much personality already! Cannot wait to see all 4 of you very soon.

    Love, Ig

    ReplyDelete