backgrond

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Pediatrician Stats

We took the girls to the pediatrician for their 2 month check-up.  They are still wee little things, but growing!
They each got 5 shots.  Hadley let out one little cry and then she was ok.  Harper screamed such a painful cry and could hardly catch her breath.  I worked hard to hold back tears.  I had 2 bottles ready to help soothe them after their shots.  It worked great, but I think I am teaching them early that pain=food....oh well.

Hadley
Weight 9lbs 2 oz (24th percentile)
Length 21.25in (26th percentile) 

Harper
Weight 8 lbs 14oz (18th percentile)
Length 21.4in (25th percentile)

Yesterday, they messed up multiple outfits...and ended up in these "twins oneies." I even put purple bows on the top of their heads to match their shirts. They say "Twins are Twice the Fun" I laughed every time I looked at them, especially when I realized that the little girls on Hadley's shirt where of a different ethnicity then Harper's.

Harper does not think "Twins are Twice the Fun", when her sister is laying on her arm.

No comments:

Post a Comment