backgrond

Sunday, December 4, 2011

2 Little Turkeys

I am trying to catch up, and update all of the picture we have taken this month.  My camera is broken so I have had to use my camera phone..pictures are not as good.

The girls had their first Thanksgiving 3 times.  We celebrated and ate a traditional Thanksgiving dinner with all the family, then some of the family, and then some more family.  The girls loved all three of their Thanksgiving meals.
I have been waiting a long time to wear these little turkey outfits. 
We are sooooo blessed to have a sweet friend who allows us to borrow her girls' clothes. 
Hadley tried macaroni and cheese for the first time. She LOVED it.  She was shoveling it in faster than I could put it on her tray.
 Harper was full after all her turkey and mashed potatoes.


Hadley and Namy, "walking off" their meal together.

1 comment:

  1. They are so cute Traci!!! Miss you and those sweet babies!!!

    ReplyDelete