backgrond

Monday, December 19, 2011

Let the Games Begin!

Martin was not home last night for our dinner/bathtime/bedtime routine, so let's just say it was not pretty at times. There was a good bit of crying, mostly because the girls were tired and wanted to be held. I could not hold them both at the same time and make dinner, put on pjs and change diapers. We managed to get through our routine and put everyone in bed. A few minutes after I put them in their cribs, I heard them laughing. Their laughing got louder and they could not catch their breath. I ran upstairs to look in the monitor and found them playing their favorite game, peek a boo together. They took turns bending down and popping back up. I could not catch the initial excitement and laughter on the video, but I did get the end of their game.

This is all from the monitor screen.

Hadley kept falling down. Harper was waving "hi" to her sister.

1 comment:

  1. I'm absolutely in love with them. What a cool relationship twins have together.

    ReplyDelete