backgrond

Monday, December 12, 2011

2 Sick Babies...and a Partridge in a Pear Tree

The girls have had a runny nose for a few weeks now, and I have debated taking them to the doctor.  They have not really ever had a cold before.  I knew they would not do anything for them until it had been a few weeks.  Last night, I finally decided that Hadley may have an ear infection.  She woke up in the middle of the night and that rarely happens.  She was pulling on her ear, but she never had a fever or really cried. 

So I decided to make two appointments this afternoon for both girls.  I was right, they both have double ear infections and Harper also has a sinus infections.  After the appointment it got a little crazy.  Martin was working late so I took the girls to get their antibiotics.  It took them 45 minutes to get their prescription filled.  Both girls had a full diaper and wanted out of their car seats.  I ended up sitting in the pharmacy parking lot, in the back seat, between their car seats feeding the girls mac n cheese with my fingers there was food everywhere. This is a great memory for our first of many colds...
This is what 2 sick babies look like....
They are happy all the time. Sweet girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment